Wednesday 26 March 2014

When I talk about death, I mean death!



               WHEN I TALK ABOUT DEATH - I MEAN DEATH.

ABRAHAM RICHARD BISASO.

Uganda, those of you who love music, there is a reggae artist who is going to die. Some may say to me, “Let us rise up our hands and pray for him. “  If the Lord tells us to pray, we shall pray.

I hear they are talking about nominations, there is a competition that they are organizing and he is among them. Let me say it again; there is a Ugandan reggae artist who is going to die. His music is international.

There is a competition going on and this person’s   name is being mentioned in the nominations. I saw and heard the news talking about his death. The Lord has revealed this to me. When I talk about death, I mean death!




No comments:

Post a Comment