Wednesday 26 March 2014

Half Human, half snake...



ABRAHAM RICHARD BISASO.

Half human, half snake.....Juba!

In this week,the LORD has revealed to us very many things, I saw- there is a mountain in South Sudan, it is a wicked mountain. On it,there is a woman.

This woman’s lower part is a snake and up she's brown. I don’t know who can confirm this. This evil spirit controls a big range around the mountain, if Christ is to appear in this place; the spirit, the people and region will be destroyed.

When we read the Bible, this is the place we can call Sodom and Gomorrah. I don’t know whether you have ever heard of this but what I am saying is a vision. Sodom and Gomorrah must be destroyed.

Can I tell you something? So much blood was shed in this place. But I did not know about this until the Lord revealed it to me. Do you have any clue about this? Tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment