Thursday 27 February 2014

Delivered from a spirit of an animal


DELIVERED FROM A SPIRIT OF AN ANIMAL

MWESIGYE JOSEPH
My name is Mwesigye Joseph and when I came here for the first time, the man of God Abraham Richard looked at me and said, “I see that you have a spirit of an animal in you. And whenever someone annoys you, you feel so angry that you want to tear them apart. This is the spirit of an animal in you….”


This is very true because I had a very bad temper and I would get so angry whenever I was blamed to the extent that I FELT like tearing someone apart. I was told (because during deliverance I was unconscious) that this spirit climbed up the pillars of the church as fire was being called upon it. It wanted to run out of the church and got a piece of wood to beat up anyone in its way.

It rolled and turned on the ground and screamed. I could hear myself screaming in a strange sound but I could not control this or the movements my body was making. But when the man of God delivered me, I found myself very dirty and I was weak.

I wondered what had happened to me. I came out of deliverance to find myself free from the spirit of an animal because now am calm and whenever someone annoys me or anything I don’t feel the urge of tearing them apart. I no longer fight or abuse people. I glorify the name of the Lord for saving and delivering me.
Joseph during prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment